• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New contractor... please heeelp!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any expert accountant here who very kindly would like to support me with my Ltd company?

you will be very rewarded and well-paid of course

I know 2 people who did set up exactly the same kind of business and they both have friends as accountants and they are very happy, they are doing very well, it is really amazing what a good accountant can do for you, even though i have no experience at all, but it sounds like i will be paying much more money, if I get any of those accountant company mentioned before and i will never get the same as what those 2 people mentioned before are getting from their friends

Thank you in advance

Comment

The previously offered advice to people in the same position is to phone up a few of the accountants who regularly post on this site, to guage compatability with your requirements. There are a number who have even contributed to this thread. I'd start with them, if I were you.

Comment

Originally posted by hoezap View Post
        Is there any expert accountant here who very kindly would like to support me with my Ltd company?

I know 2 people who did set up exactly the same kind of business and they both have friends as accountants and they are very happy, they are doing very well, it is really amazing what a good accountant can do for you, even though i have no experience at all, but it sounds like i will be paying much more money, if I get any of those accountant company mentioned before and i will never get the same as what those 2 people mentioned before are getting from their friends

Thank you in advance
        OK, sorry to sound blunt, but if you don’t like what you’re being told here and you know of two people who are happy with their accountants, then why not approach those accountants?
        People on here have shared their opinions and experiences, and offered you advice, but it doesn’t appear to be what you want to hear.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I like your pitching.

However maybe best to contact them direct.

Comment

5 pages FFS.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/f64H3hDa93Y/hqdefault.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Darren at DynamoAccounts View Post
              I'm sure we've all come across Brooksons in one shape or form. Were you quoted £180 per month for fees?
              I did try to call DynamoAccountants and I left my details and the lady told that they will call me back

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                OK, sorry to sound blunt, but if you don’t like what you’re being told here and you know of two people who are happy with their accountants, then why not approach those accountants?
                People on here have shared their opinions and experiences, and offered you advice, but it doesn’t appear to be what you want to hear.
                OK, sorry to sound blunt, but the OP is clearly a sockie. Not approaching their friends first?

Comment

I did try to call DynamoAccountants and I left my details and the lady told that they will call me back
                  Sounds like you dodged a bullet there Darren. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Alan @ BroomeAffinity View Post
                    Sounds like you dodged a bullet there Darren. :-)
                    Haha, thanks Alan. Looking forward to having a chat!

Comment

Top 10 contractors accountants

I have found this interesting post regarding the top 10 contractors accountancy

*deleted*

Thank you very much again to all of you for your great support
                      Last edited by Contractor UK; 17 December 2017, 19:47.

Comment

Working...
                      X