• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Simon Dolan back in the game.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simon Dolan back in the game.

Seems Simon has grown tired of his yacht and is back with Dolan Accounting. Welcome back and good luck.

You could have at least linked the CUK article from yesterday

http://www.contractoruk.com/news/001...countancy.html
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Goddam you NLUK. I was out of the office yesterday. Behind the curve again [emoji53]

Comment

Next time ask your accountant.

Comment

Is there to be a Q&A? The unlimited reviews is smart - how quick will these be turned around? How will the seamless switch between LTD and brolly work? How much will you pay a month for a business that isn't trading? Will pension contributions be dealt with properly inside and outside the off payroll rules?

Comment

Originally posted by SeanT View Post
            Is there to be a Q&A? The unlimited reviews is smart - how quick will these be turned around? How will the seamless switch between LTD and brolly work? How much will you pay a month for a business that isn't trading? Will pension contributions be dealt with properly inside and outside the off payroll rules?
            Have you asked your accountant to be?
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SeanT View Post
              Given that the sister umbrella company is contractor umbrella - I think you can say that the pensions contributions will be handled correctly...

I would be more curious as to what their advice is on taking salary while using a limited company....
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Have you asked your accountant to be?
                Current one hasn't wronged me in any way - and they're cheap

Comment

As long as there is an Office 1997 spreadsheet then I'm happy.

Comment

I looked at the seamless switching idea, and felt it was just too much effort and risk. What bothered me was if the limited aspect was intended to be for outside IR35 contracts then it all looked very contrived.

Anyway, I'm quite happy on my yacht (from where I write), so Simons welcome to run with this one and, genuinely, good luck.

Comment

Working...
                    X