• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Simon Dolan back in the game.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by simondolan View Post
    Thank you - very kind of you to say.
    Don't get too comfortable - some of us suffered that spreadsheet for far too long and got awful service from SJD before we left.

Comment

radish2008 - Don't get too comfortable - some of us suffered that spreadsheet for far too long and got awful service from SJD before we left.
      SimonDolan - /care
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by radish2008 View Post
        Don't get too comfortable - some of us suffered that spreadsheet for far too long and got awful service from SJD before we left.
        I am fairly sure you left post Sep 14?
        P.S. What Spreadsheet? Revolutionising the contracting market again.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          radish2008 - Don't get too comfortable - some of us suffered that spreadsheet for far too long and got awful service from SJD before we left.
          SimonDolan - /care
          I still do, very much. I certainly wouldn't have got back into it if I didn't.
          P.S. What Spreadsheet? Revolutionising the contracting market again.

Comment

Originally posted by simondolan View Post
            I am fairly sure you left post Sep 14?
            I did. But looking back before 14 it wasn't much better.

Comment

Working...
            X