• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Legal templates

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legal templates

Hi!
    Could someone please let me know (provide a link) where I may find various legal templates to be used for running a UK ltd. I have in mind things like shareholder resolutions, board meetings, etc, etc. Of course, free templates are preferred, but if no such source is know/exits, then a good fee-charging one would also be welcome.
    Many thanks

Check the IPSE and QDOS websites. I'll let you find what the links are

If all else fails you could try google.

I've got to ask though, if you can't even find the templates are you going to be capable of meeting your legal obligations when running that company?

Why not get a good accountant and let them (adn Freeagent) handle much of it?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Check the IPSE and QDOS websites. I'll let you find what the links are
      Thanks

If all else fails you could try google.
      I must be not that good at google thing as it seems to only return fee charging options; and even then only a few and even those seem not be tailored for UK ltd.

Comment

You have...erm... well.. you know... asked your accountant?

Comment

...no such template seem to be on IPSE. Or at least I could not find any. A search for "shareholders resolution" on their site yields no results.

Comment

Originally posted by Confounded View Post
            ...no such template seem to be on IPSE. Or at least I could not find any. A search for "shareholders resolution" on their site yields no results.
            and the accountant question?

Comment

Resolutions

Link

Comment

and the accountant question?
                If I were using an accountant, I would ask him/her. I would like to try to do all the admin myself first without using an accountant. I can always turn to one later if I find it overwhelming. Thank you for you question.

Comment

Originally posted by Confounded View Post
                  If I were using an accountant, I would ask him/her. I would like to try to do all the admin myself first without using an accountant. I can always turn to one later if I find it overwhelming. Thank you for you question.
                  You've probably seen my posts and thoughts on this. You screwing up from day one can cost a lot more than an accountant and we seen it plenty on here. I don't see what's clever about struggling through to do it yourself with the risks involved when you've got more important stuff to concentrate on.

But... Your choice.

Comment

You've probably seen my posts and thoughts on this. You screwing up from day one can cost a lot more than an accountant and we seen it plenty on here. I don't see what's clever about struggling through to do it yourself with the risks involved when you've got more important stuff to concentrate on.

But... Your choice.
                    Thank you for your comments.

Comment

Working...
                    X