• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Legal templates

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darren at DynamoAccounts View Post
    Great! That's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a lot.

On a serious note, can't anyone point to the website they use for their legal docs?

Comment

Legal docs

Originally posted by Confounded View Post
      Great! That's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a lot.

On a serious note, can't anyone point to the website they use for their legal docs?
      What kind of legal docs? Will need more specifics.

Comment

What kind of legal docs? Will need more specifics.
        For example, ordinary shareholder resolution for the company to make a loan to a participator? But I am looking for a comprehensive resource that would cover typical things contractors operating via a Ltd company might encounter. Thank you.

Comment

A tick box for running a company you mean?
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

For example, ordinary shareholder resolution for the company to make a loan to a participator?
            Why would you need a shareholder resolution for that?

I would have thought that if you need any paperwork then something as simple as a minuted board meeting outlining the terms would suffice.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

OP? Are you still running this from Hungary or have you moved here now?

Comment

Google

For example, ordinary shareholder resolution for the company to make a loan to a participator? But I am looking for a comprehensive resource that would cover typical things contractors operating via a Ltd company might encounter. Thank you.
                You may struggle to find a free one stop resource like this, however try Google again.....link!

Most accountants, including ourselves, will keep templates in the office for most such things for use when required by clients.

Comment

Does this link help?

http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...ml#post2157641

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    No, not really. Thanks

Comment

You may struggle to find a free one stop resource like this, however try Google again.....link!

Most accountants, including ourselves, will keep templates in the office for most such things for use when required by clients.
                      Thanks. Why not share these templates with the community? I would have thought its one of the first basic needs of a contractor running a ltd company to have all these templates at hand. Would be of great help to everyone. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X