• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Legal templates

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Legal templates"

Collapse

• cojak
    replied
    I think that this thread has run its course.

Leave a comment:

• Confounded
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by Confounded View Post
    I criticise "light banter" for two reasons :
    - it makes it difficult to find constructive replies for someone searching through threads
    - it tends to be condescending and obnoxious

Btw I don't know what you mean "thread gets bumped".
    What is thread bump? Webopedia Definition

Leave a comment:

• Confounded
    replied
    yet you criticise a light bit of banter (which also gets your thread bumped BTW)
    I criticise "light banter" for two reasons :
    - it makes it difficult to find constructive replies for someone searching through threads
    - it tends to be condescending and obnoxious

Btw I don't know what you mean "thread gets bumped".

Leave a comment:

• Confounded
    replied
    Why are you wasting our and you time on here then?
    Please read the opening post.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    I do not "just complete a template". I read relevant legislation and rules. I have been reading, interpreting and implementing various EU and US regulations for over 10 years.
    Why are you wasting our and you time on here then?

It should be an absolute breeze to you.

You have some really good answers already and yet you criticise a light bit of banter (which also gets your thread bumped BTW)

I suggest you get over yourself

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    No, it's not. But everyone one this forum seems to be compelled to "crack a joke". Once again, please do not pollute the thread with "banter" and try to provide constructive replies that address the opening question. Thank you.
    Yeah what he said. Alan, you should be too busy ticking boxes, filling in templates and putting all your IP on your website for free rather than posting unhelpful comments on CUK.

Leave a comment:

• Confounded
    replied
    Originally posted by Alan @ BroomeAffinity View Post
    Is it April 1st already?
    No, it's not. But everyone one this forum seems to be compelled to "crack a joke". Once again, please do not pollute the thread with "banter" and try to provide constructive replies that address the opening question. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Alan @ BroomeAffinity
    replied
    Legal templates

Is it April 1st already?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Thanks.

Anyone else can make a recommendation?
    How about this one? It's US based I think if you search dividend the documents in the result seem pretty generic.

http://www.allaboutlaw.com/index.cfm...TOKEN=43594823

Leave a comment:

• Confounded
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    No. Just spent 20 seconds on Google and posted the first one I found.

I have an accountant to don't need to fudge through it myself.
    Thanks.

Anyone else can make a recommendation?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    No. Just spent 20 seconds on Google and posted the first one I found.

I have an accountant to don't need to fudge through it myself.

Leave a comment:

• Confounded
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Here you go. Even give you advice on what to do with it.

https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk/all-documents.rl
    Thank you. May I ask why this one in particular? From what you have said here, I infer that it's not something you use personally? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Here you go. Even give you advice on what to do with it.

https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk/all-documents.rl

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Not sure how long it is. The point is that I am not talking about tax affairs. I just need to complete some admin forms (like board meeting minutes) and one doesn't need 7 years of training to complete a form.
    You don't need a form to record board meeting minutes.

If you stated exactly what you wanted then very likely at least one kind poster would have given you a copy of what they themselves use.

Oh and while NLUK only seems to imply accountants as "professionals" I include a whole lot more of different groups into my meaning.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X