• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is convicted ex accountant Darren Upton practicing?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.contractoruk.com/limited...mpany_ban.html
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

He can be a sole trader then. But the question of disqualification was more about professional bodies. And you do not have to be a member of a professional body to practise as an accountant. Or engineer, or plumber or hairdresser etc......
      Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
      Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post

He can be a sole trader then. But the question of disqualification was more about professional bodies. And you do not have to be a member of a professional body to practise as an accountant. Or engineer, or plumber or hairdresser etc......
        Anyone can be an accountant, you only need to be qualified to be a chartered accountant.
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Anyone can be an accountant, you only need to be qualified to be a chartered accountant.
          Indeed.
          Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
          Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Working...
          X