• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IPSE Futures email

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
    Rubbish; perhaps first understand how IPSE works before throwing accusations around.

CC are not management. They are there to represent the ordinary member to the management and have zero authority over anything. On here I speak as a committed IPSE member and always have done, mostly in order to expose the complete bollocks some people post about what IPSE is trying to do and why.

Sorry if that's a bit hard to understand but hey...
    So how do you square that with yours and Tarbera's claim that if you join the CC you can change the organisation.

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
      So how do you square that with yours and Tarbera's claim that if you join the CC you can change the organisation.
      1. Its the first step to getting onto the Board of Directors should one wish to do so.
      2. You have regular meetings with the BoD and the opportunity to spend time discussing in detail any issues or suggestions. That's a much more productive route to change than 'he said she said' arguments on a public forum.
      3. The BoD will consult (clue is in the name!) with the CC on issues and agree a strategy with them. CC input is very valuable during such consultation.
      World's Best Martini

Comment

It also makes you more attractive to the opposite sex

Also some stuff here

https://www.ipse.co.uk/news/2015/ips...urself-forward

Comment

Originally posted by v8gaz View Post
          1. Its the first step to getting onto the Board of Directors should one wish to do so.
          2. You have regular meetings with the BoD and the opportunity to spend time discussing in detail any issues or suggestions. That's a much more productive route to change than 'he said she said' arguments on a public forum.
          3. The BoD will consult (clue is in the name!) with the CC on issues and agree a strategy with them. CC input is very valuable during such consultation.
          Except for it doesn't work in reality.

How is your scientific study into Opt Out abuse going? This is just a case in point.

Comment

Originally posted by v8gaz View Post
            So V8 what if I'm happy being a keyboard warrior do I need to join the CC ?

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
              So V8 what if I'm happy being a keyboard warrior do I need to join the CC ?
              Partly, it is this sort of juvenile behaviour that makes it not work. Just as your first intervention here, chiding Boo for 'crying' because obviously has an issue.

Your inane interventions make you sound like Goyle.

Did you ask V8Gaz what I am on about? If not you should butt out before you look even more stupid.

Comment

Except for it doesn't work in reality.

How is your scientific study into Opt Out abuse going? This is just a case in point.
                Precisely my point about not listening to what's being said. The reason IPSE can't progress this has been explained, in detail, at least twice. What do you suggest they do differently that would actually allow them to make progress?
                Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
                  Precisely my point about not listening to what's being said. The reason IPSE can't progress this has been explained, in detail, at least twice. What do you suggest they do differently that would actually allow them to make progress?
                  Indulge me for the sake of clarity.

IPSE cannot progress what?

Comment

Indulge me for the sake of clarity.

IPSE cannot progress what?
                    lol - good one

Even Mav won't fall for this one

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
                      It also makes you more attractive to the opposite sex

Also some stuff here

https://www.ipse.co.uk/news/2015/ips...urself-forward
                      It does???? Where do I sign up?
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X