• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IPSE Futures email

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boo View Post
    Tulipe. There are many, many cases of people being banned from the PCG forums merely for being critical of CC or Board members.
    Funny, I've been CC for most of the last nine years and I can't recall any such thing happening...

It is rather a long time since I frequented those forums so I have no specific names to share.
    Well there's a surprise...

But it is still, AFAIK, a banning offence under the t&c's of the PCG forum to make a criticism of a CC or Board member.
    It isn't. Never has been.

In fact, I remember one individual who lapsed his membership then rejoined under the PCG preferred Umbrella (forget their name for now) and was immediately rebanned on his first post to those forums.
    No, he was banned for breaching the Ts&Cs for forum usage.

Boo
    You should change your forum name. "Booboo" would be more appropriate perhaps...
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by Boo View Post
      But it is still, AFAIK, a banning offence under the t&c's of the PCG forum to make a criticism of a CC or Board member.
      I find it hard to believe that my account has not been banned if that was the case.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

My account has never been banned and I am happy to call some of them liars here and over there!

Never had a straight answer either mind you.

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
          My account has never been banned and I am happy to call some of them liars here and over there!

That's cos they are MPs in training.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Yes you have. The trick is to listen to what's being said, rather than what you think is being said...
            Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
              Yes you have. The trick is to listen to what's being said, rather than what you think is being said...
              Ah.....talking of liars.....

Comment

Ah.....talking of liars.....
                Citation required...
                Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Citation required...
                  Every time that I do, you run away from the thread and resurface elsewhere a few days later having never answered (again).

Comment

Citation required...
                    Funny, I've been CC for most of the last nine years and I can't recall any such thing happening...
                    You've claimed in several threads in the last year or so that you're just a member and not part of the management structure, I'm not calling you a liar as such, just a massive manipulator of the truth to the point where you wouldn't know it even if it bit you on the arse.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                      You've claimed in several threads in the last year or so that you're just a member and not part of the management structure, I'm not calling you a liar as such, just a massive manipulator of the truth to the point where you wouldn't know it even if it bit you on the arse.
                      Rubbish; perhaps first understand how IPSE works before throwing accusations around.

CC are not management. They are there to represent the ordinary member to the management and have zero authority over anything. On here I speak as a committed IPSE member and always have done, mostly in order to expose the complete bollocks some people post about what IPSE is trying to do and why.

Sorry if that's a bit hard to understand but hey...
                      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
                      X