• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas party 2016

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hotel booked..
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

After all that, it turned out they wanted £10 deposit per head to reserve us a table. So I've booked for 15, but said we may up it nearer the time. Or squash in I did reiterate that we would not be pre-ordering the Christmas menu, and they said that's fine.

Comment

Unlikely I'll be there as I've got a miniature VWDan due for arrival just before (Jesus Christ, it's not even here and it's already fudging my social life)

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
          Unlikely I'll be there as I've got a miniature VWDan due for arrival just before (Jesus Christ, it's not even here and it's already fudging my social life)
          Sounds like direction and control to me
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Congratulations to you and MrsDan!

Comment

Congratulations!

Bring them along, I'm sure there's a quite corner you could stick a crib in

Comment

If anyone fancies a post-party brekkie at the Duck & Waffle, let SiMac know - he's gonna try and make a booking.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  If anyone fancies a post-party brekkie at the Duck & Waffle, let SiMac know - he's gonna try and make a booking.
                  I'd be uo for it, not sure MrsB will though, doesn't do heights

We've already booked a table at Hawksmoor for the Saturday night.
                  Last edited by DaveB; 2 October 2016, 15:59.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    I'd be uo for it, not sure MrsB will though, doesn't do heights

We've already booked a table at Hawksmoor for the Saturday night.
                    Let Si know if one/both of you want a booking - it seems to get booked up pretty quick!

You might want to check the menu first for MrsB

https://duckandwaffle.com/menu/breakfast#menu

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Let Si know if one/both of you want a booking - it seems to get booked up pretty quick!

You might want to check the menu first for MrsB

https://duckandwaffle.com/menu/breakfast#menu
                      Had a look earlier. Given that she's likely to have been on the beer the night before she's probably not going to worry about too much, just avoid the smoked salmon and kedgeree.

Comment

Working...
                      X