• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas party 2016

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Not sure yet. Had a crap month, I'll see what mood I'm in on the day.
    Ah, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on

Comment

Secret santa sorted (again). No expense or effort made as should be the case
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I've got two SS's. One's tulip, the other's worse

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Mine are both mostly suitable for particular people who I know will be there..

No ducks are involved for those who always assume I am talking about them....
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            We have 3, MrsB got carried away.

Given where they were purchased and the amount paid for them I fully expect at least one of them to fall out of the box in pieces when it is opened.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Mine are both mostly suitable for particular people who I know will be there..

No ducks are involved for those who always assume I am talking about them....
              Same here. Hope we aren't thinking of the same people
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                Given where they were purchased and the amount paid for them I fully expect at least one of them to fall out of the box in pieces when it is opened.
                As it should be

Comment

Mine is a quality gift. I'm sure its recipient will be delighted.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Blimey - I hope people aren't making an effort.
                    MrsB's effort level has been downgraded since the dress she ordered turned out to be nothing like the one in the picture and the wrong size. The earlier suggestion of boots, jeans and a sparkley / Xmas jumper is being re-evaluated.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Mine is a quality gift. I'm sure its recipient will be delighted.
                      MrsMac has picked a SS gift based on what she things I do at ClientCo, lord have mercy on who ever gets it!
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X