• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhh transport is slow. It's going to drive me to drink....
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Sun's out.

Lovely rainbow.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Good sized batch of chips made, now freezing; and the boring laundry is almost done.

Squint, and in a dim light it could almost look as if I've had a productive day
        Add checking the Toyota's tyre pressures and oil to the list

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          In other news, the last surviving golden yellow rose I bought from Woolworths 15 years ago to celebrate the ZeitParents' golden wedding has blossomed again today. It seems long long time & far far away.
          Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Sun's out.

Lovely rainbow.

Nice!

Comment

Well, the Pork Belly came out lovely.

We have booked at the following pub in Wiltshire for the first night of our stay of our holiday next week.
            Love the Fonthill estate, lots of Gothic glory, not forgetting the stunning houses, lakes and gardens

Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 4 August 2017, 19:23.
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Comment

Dinner has been porterhouse steak, with the usual accompaniments; very nice, it was, very nice indeed

Comment

TFBSZ
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

This evening was wasted spent watching "Out of Time" with Denzel Washington, Dean Caine, and Eva Mendez.

Out of Time (2003) - IMDb

It was rather exciting.

To calm down I watched NCIS S14 E20 which really really wasn't.

Comment

This evening was spent visiting relations. I think I need a long lie down....
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X