• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Ftfy
    My wife isn't a cyclist.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

We were woken in the middle of the night by a cat fight outside on the patio.

Went to investigate to see the local big white cat slinking off down the garden and our tortoiseshell sitting on the patio by the cat flap. She was fine.

Noticed there was an awful lot of white fur on the patio this morning (and no tortoiseshell fur).

Fair play our cat

She's only little, but was part feral when we got her and she's obviously not lost her old ways.

Very affectionate though and tends to dribble everywhere when we make a fuss of her
      Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        My wife isn't a cyclist.
        Are you sure about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
          Very affectionate though and tends to dribble everywhere when I make a fuss of her
          Much like your wife when I make a fuss of her.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Much like your wife when I make a fuss of her.
            Cool story bro but we're not married
            Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
              Cool story bro but we're not married
              Lucky you!

PS Ommmmmm

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Another grey but dry day

I'm really trying to motivate myself to go for that haircut today. I'm helped by the fact that I need to go to the pharmacy to pick up my month's worth of drugs, and that's over halfway to the barber's anyway so I might as well walk the extra few hundred yards

Comment

Looks like I'm going into town as well - I just ordered an Apple Watch for collection for the Apple Store

I haven't worn a watch in about thirty years and have no great interest in knowing the time, a bit like I'm not too enthused by the phone in my iPhone. I really want it for the heart rate monitor and the exercise/fitness stuff

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Looks like I'm going into town as well - I just ordered an Apple Watch for collection for the Apple Store

I haven't worn a watch in about thirty years and have no great interest in knowing the time, a bit like I'm not too enthused by the phone in my iPhone. I really want it for the heart rate monitor and the exercise/fitness stuff
                    Rubbish! - you've just always wanted one of THESE!

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      Rubbish! - you've just always wanted one of THESE!

That's the one

Comment

Working...
                      X