• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join IPSE

Comment

Comment

And now the Witches of Eastwick appear to be flying in on their brooms its time for me to head off. Laters......

Comment

Morning all
          Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Morning all
            Originally posted by Alias View Post
            Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Originally posted by Dark Black View Post

Morning all
            Morning

Comment

Morning denizens

Popping next door to the GPs for yet another blood test in a few minutes - vitamin B12 this time, as the anaemia can cause a deficiency of that, or some such specious reason

Comment

Blood test done, followed by an amble up to the Amazon locker to pick up UFO on Blu-ray, then over the road to the cob shop, whose proprietors have finally realised the holiday is over and opened for business again, for a bacon cob

Comment

Mrs BP had her smear test yesterday. She only got 50% done. The first half caused her to start bleeding. Her menopause is so severe the "skin" has thinned way too much.

Oestrogen tablets for the next 6 weeks.

I doubt it will stop her beating me up. However I expect to be beaten less severely.....

Comment

In other news twins still applying to schools for A levels. I just got a call from a school. DD put her DOB in 2001 instead of 2002. She is so desperate to be 16!

There again, stereotypically women always want to be aged 16 even if they are aged 6-126....

Comment

Over the hump of the week now.....

Comment

Working...
                      X