• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Surely it will be done whether during the operation, or not

NF knows his duties
    Absolutely! Collating now, hoping to get the post together once the cardiologists have been by on their morning round

Most importantly thing at this stage is for them to say I don’t need to be hooked up to the monitor constantly. Then the nurses will let me unplug, and I can go for a piss when I want to rather than having to call for a papier-mâché bottle

Comment

Incidentally, being able to use the iPad Pro as a 4G hotspot is invaluable

Comment

Monday links often has a theme. A few weeks ago it was underwater. The poo week was very unpleasant.

Will this weeks theme be heart attack related?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Monday links often has a theme. A few weeks ago it was underwater. The poo week was very unpleasant.

Themes tend to be accidental

Might be lots of picture posts - there seems to have been a glut of good ones this week. But I’m still gleaning new candidates from the bot that reads Twitter for me

Cardiologist just came round, and I get a week off work - best let agency/ClientCo know

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Themes tend to be accidental

Might be lots of picture posts - there seems to have been a glut of good ones this week. But I’m still gleaning new candidates from the bot that reads Twitter for me

Cardiologist just came round, and I get a week off work - best let agency/ClientCo know
            Did they say anything more than take a week off? What do they think is going on?

Comment

That will be the Attenborough effect.

The new series has been completely jaw dropping
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

A day too late for Monday links: -

The operation that took medicine into the media age - BBC News

Comment

I'm not going to find NFs food posts as interesting from the hospital as they are at home

That's why he has to get well soon
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Did they say anything more than take a week off? What do they think is going on?
                    The cardiologist last night said it wasn’t a heart attack. The one this morning “well actually”-ed that point, arguing that as my troponin was elevated to the amount it was, it must at least have been something that can be called a small heart attack. Seems like language lawyering to me, but it basically comes down to they don’t know, and won’t until the angiogram

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      The cardiologist last night said it wasn’t a heart attack. The one this morning “well actually”-ed that point, arguing that as my troponin was elevated to the amount it was, it must at least have been something that can be called a small heart attack. Seems like language lawyering to me, but it basically comes down to they don’t know, and won’t until the angiogram
                      Blimey
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X