• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chips yum yum
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Chips yum yum

Comment

Chips yum yum now all in my tum!

Comment

Boring laundry done

According to the fitness app, the combination of the baguette earlier and the roast pork sandwich and crisps I had at teatime puts me very close to my calorie limit for the day. Good job I don't intend to pay any attention to it on a Sunday

Comment

Watched Minority Report, which I watched a few years ago, but only on a DVD rip on the laptop. HD on the big screen is a definite improvement; good film, I thought

Goodnight all

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Comment

Morning all

Early mist and fog now gone to reveal blue skies and sunshine.

Client Co. car park half empty on account o the school holidays.

Stuck in Client Co.

Would rather be out on the bike
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Last evening's entertainment was provided by "Righteous Kill" plus half the commentary which proved so boring that I nearly fell asleep.

I thought the film was ok in its way, but not really what one might expect from the stellar cast.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Working...
                      X