• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who will win the French elections?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pie at his best. NSFW

https://youtu.be/up28hlTaqaA
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      Just like the lottery then

I bet original PM, BP and OH buy the lottery.
      It's been accurately described as a tax on chavs
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

There is a probability that Macron will win 100% to 0%

There is also a probability that Le Pen will win 100% to 0%

The reality is both of those probabilities will be nearly zero - but as they are both viable outcomes they will not be zero.

The reality is that the answer will be nearer to a Macron win with a say 55% to 45% margin therefore the probability this is what happens is close to 1 - but it will not be 1 because it is not a guarantee.

But I guess I have answered a question you did not ask.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

Hehe! Fair point.

Can't speak for PM & BP, but I used to buy five lines most Saturdays. I rarely buy any these days since the price per line doubled.

As most of the proceeds supposedly go to charity and causes not otherwise funded, arguably the "chavs" are actually virtuous, public spirited people! (although most, including myself, are motivated solely by greed )
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

The reality is both of those probabilities will be nearly zero - but as they are both viable outcomes they will not be zero.

The reality is that the answer will be nearer to a Macron win with a say 55% to 45% margin therefore the probability this is what happens is close to 1 - but it will not be 1 because it is not a guarantee.

But I guess I have answered a question you did not ask.
            Stop digging.
            Nothing's changed since you struggled at school.
            Neither will Brexit suddenly enhance your IQ - losers before Brexit will be losers after.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

Quite possibly the stupidest post you have ever made, which for you takes some doing. Quite spectacularly stupid. Stupidity below and beneath the call of duty.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                Can't speak for PM & BP, but I used to buy five lines most Saturdays. I rarely buy any these days since the price per line doubled.
                Depends who your supplier is. Colombian is still worth paying the extra.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Quite possibly the stupidest post you have ever made, which for you takes some doing. Quite spectacularly stupid. Stupidity below and beneath the call of duty.
                  I do apologise.

I must remember to understand the difference between probability and possibility.

Well at least someone does!

Comment

Pound lost more than 2 cents against the euro last night. Ouch.

Guess Frexit is off the table. Brexitiers, who'll fight your corner now?
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                      Pound lost more than 2 cents against the euro last night. Ouch.

Guess Frexit is off the table. Brexitiers, who'll fight your corner now?
                      No-one thought TRump would win.

Comment

Working...
                      X