• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thinking of taking a ridiculously low local contact...How to get best out of it..??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope ..Voda is not local to me.!

Comment

Originally posted by Darren_Test View Post
      are there 2 of you?
      Has your account been hacked?
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Darren_Test View Post
        Darren, ignore the trolls like sueellen, northernladuk and northernladyuk (the last two names especially should tell you all you need to know), why not try giving Vodaphone offices a bell and ask them?

Ive done this in the past with a couple of places and while they only gave general info, they did confirm if I could park on site or not.

Comment

Originally posted by washed up contractor View Post
          Darren, ignore the trolls like sueellen, northernladuk and northernladyuk (the last two names especially should tell you all you need to know), why not try giving Vodaphone offices a bell and ask them?

Ive done this in the past with a couple of places and while they only gave general info, they did confirm if I could park on site or not.
          I think you've posted this in the wrong Darren thread. He's already been given this advice.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            I think you've posted this in the wrong Darren thread. He's already been given this advice.
            LOL, yes I noticed afterwards but thought it would cause more confusion if I deleted it.

Comment

correct. In this thread he denies knowledge of vodafone
              See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                correct. In this thread he denies knowledge of vodafone
                Maybe he's doing a research project on contractor parking arrangements.

Comment

easy mistake to make, considering the sheer number of them

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    So the good end client paying a low rate is Vodafone.

Not sure I would call them a good client and they are definitely one who watch every single penny so you won't get a rate rise and as soon as the contract is over or anything changes you will be out the door.....
                    Would back up my experience, was a good place to work (would not be a permie there as they are permanently doing a re-org), the rate was crap (I managed to get in Leeds what they were offering in Newbury) if it wasn't local I wouldn't have taken it.
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      Would back up my experience, was a good place to work (would not be a permie there as they are permanently doing a re-org), the rate was crap (I managed to get in Leeds what they were offering in Newbury) if it wasn't local I wouldn't have taken it.
                      What do you think I was basing my comment on?
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X