• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Newbie says hi

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie says hi

Hello,

I've been on PAYE for a few years and prior to that was a regular contractor.

Now back looking for work either contracting or PAYE and trying to quickly get back up to speed on IR35 etc.

Adrian

Welcome, good luck!

Comment

It it just a coincidence that FDCaptial is a recruitment company and their director is called Adrian Lawrence who is the person in your picture?

https://guild.co/profiles/22919/adrian-lawrence

So you are either a recruiter spamming the forums or you are committing identity theft.

Looking at the appalling quality of some of your questions I am finding it hard to believe you are the real Adrian.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        It it just a coincidence that FDCaptial is a recruitment company and their director is called Adrian Lawrence who is the person in your picture?

So you are either a recruiter spamming the forums or you are committing identity theft.

Looking at the appalling quality of some of your questions I am finding it hard to believe you are the real Adrian.
        Pure coincidence that he is a spammer/scammer and each question he asked (before being deleted) was related to a business he runs.

We'll leave this thread here for now so that if anyone googles them, they might see the underhand tactics that are employed.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

FD Capital is a new company setup this April. 4 classes of shares, with Adrian having A and C shares, and a TAYISIYA LAWRENCE with B and D shares.
          The two of them were involved in a company called Search Solutions which was struck off in 2013.
          So I'm sure there is an Adrian Lawrence. Whether it is this person or not is a different question.
          See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post

FD Capital is a new company setup this April. 4 classes of shares, with Adrian having A and C shares, and a TAYISIYA LAWRENCE with B and D shares.
            The two of them were involved in a company called Search Solutions which was struck off in 2013.
            So I'm sure there is an Adrian Lawrence. Whether it is this person or not is a different question.
            Good shout..

Either way, welcome to the Forums Mr Lawrence. I believe you've met our moderator team already
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X