• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Umbrella recommendation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umbrella recommendation

Crossroads posted

Hi Folks,

I'm venturing inside IR35 for the first time in about 15 years, anybody like to recommend an Umbrella that is:

- APSCo registered
    - Competitive in terms of fees
    - Will allow hassle free salary sacrifice contributions into my II SIPP

Many ...
    The go to one in all circumstances here is Clarity Umbrella as Lucy posts here and they now have direct integration into II's SIPP
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Sadly they don't appear to be an APSCo member which is something the agency is insistent upon.

Comment

Originally posted by Crossroads View Post
      Sadly they don't appear to be an APSCo member which is something the agency is insistent upon.
      Send them this then.

https://www.apscouk.org/member-hub/m...ssessment.html

APSCo has a number of external professional advisors, which meet APSCo’s criteria to undertake Compliance Reviews of APSCo Trusted Partners. Each external professional advisor has a person or persons who have passed APSCo’s criteria as qualified to undertake APSCo Compliance Assessments.

Please see below the list of our external professional advisors currently offering the APSCo Umbrella Assessment process. Trusted Partners are at liberty to choose any one or more of the following options:
      • Freelancer & Contractor Services Association (FCSA): maintained membership of the FCSA will satisfy the APSCo Umbrella Assessment criteria, subject to satisfying the other conditions of APSCo Umbrella Trusted Partner membership. To join the FCSA the Trusted Partner will undergo an initial due diligence process and a comprehensive review of their business services, operations, policies, and processes by means of an extensive questionnaire and onsite assessment. Once this process has been successfully completed the file goes to HMRC along with the report from the accountants. This review process is completed annually to ensure that standards are maintained and any changes to legislation are applied.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Also give Lucy a call. She will give the low down and might have some contacts that would help nudge it through.

Comment

Thanks NL. I'll see what the agency have to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Crossroads View Post
            Thanks NL. I'll see what the agency have to say.
            Crossroads How did you get on?

Comment

Sorry just seen this thread - if you fancy dropping me a message and letting me know who the agency are I will see if we have had any dealings with them.

Comment

Working...
              X