• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another "least worst" opinions being sought

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another "least worst" opinions being sought

Have the choice from this list:

• Paystream MyMax 3 Limited (Company Reg number 07708464)
    • Giant Professional Limited (Company Reg number 07872025)
    • JSA/Workwell (Company Reg number 02407547)
    • Independent Contractor Services Limited (Company Reg number 04399985)

Any favourites?

I had to make an Umbrella choice today and needed one that could support salary sacrifice pensions well and flexibly. Paystream were far more engaged than the others. Some on my list instilled little confidence or even came across as a bit stroppy.

Comment

IMO Avoid Giant like the plague.
      And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Another options question so another request for you to use the google method to go find out what people have said before. The more people ask the less inclined we are to give the same feedback over and over.

In google type <umbrella name> site:forums.contractoruk.com to go find what was said on all the other threads that list exactly the same brollies.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by b0redom View Post
          IMO Avoid Giant like the plague.
          Agree with this!

Comment

If I had to pick from that four I’d go Paystream. Not used them though.
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I have found Paystream pretty good. Responsive and competent (that’s paying the monthly premium for MyMax as I wanted salary sacrifice into my existing pension provider). The only downside (or so I thought) was that pension payments are the 17th of the month following payroll, but that has proven to be an advantage with limits increasing for the new tax year

Comment

Working...
              X