• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Danbro payslips confusing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danbro payslips confusing

Anyone using Danbro do you understand their payslips? They seem mighty confusing ...I expected to be paid the same each week but it changes every week ...they are not easy to understand.

Originally posted by Cookielove View Post
    Anyone using Danbro do you understand their payslips? They seem mighty confusing ...I expected to be paid the same each week but it changes every week ...they are not easy to understand.
    It will change a bit every week (by up to say a £1) as the calculations change based on the previous payments.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

It’s different by a few hundred pounds week for the same amount of days worked !

Comment

Every week its a different amount even though my days are the same ...can’t fathom it! And payslips are not straight forward at all

Comment

Every week its a different amount even though my days are the same ...can’t fathom it! And payslips are not straight forward at all
          So ring them and get them to explain as that really shouldn't be the case. And if they can't answer it move to a different umbrella firm that your agency approves of.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I’m going to call them , was giving it a few weeks to see what was going on and wondered if anyone else had this issue. I assumed every week would be the same near enough. This is my first foray into the umbrella world!!

Comment

I’m going to call them , was giving it a few weeks to see what was going on and wondered if anyone else had this issue. I assumed every week would be the same near enough. This is my first foray into the umbrella world!!
              Remember they are now your employer.. so if you have an issue speak to them first and don't come off the phone until you understand it. You pay for this service.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Thanks will do! Something is not quite right ?

Comment

Working...
                X