• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Parrotpay

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£1850/week on a slightly different scheme which includes some dividend payments, like a more traditional limited company approach
    There is no 'tradition limited company approach' with a brolly. Period. They do PAYE and that's it. The fact you think it's aligned with a LTD should set your alarm bells ringing like crazy.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

And just to end my flurry of threads. There is an umbrella section part of the forums specifically for this type of question. You could argue it goes in to accounting but certainly not the business section.

Check the umbrella forums as there will be many other questions about different payment methods and calculations and the like in that section.

Can mods move it please or are you all too busy cracking open the Special Brew for lunch?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gaskie View Post
        £600/day.

£1690/week on the regular PAYE scheme
        £1850/week on a slightly different scheme which includes some dividend payments, like a more traditional limited company approach
        Just looks like an umbrella take home vs a Ltd company take home, am guessing the second isn't employed - website doesnt really tell you anything at all!

Comment

I wouldn't use them simply for how awful their website is.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Even that isn't a given. There believe there are some poor options that are FCSA approved and there are many very good setups that FCSA have managed to exclude from a quality umbrella list.

They wangled it by paying a five figure sum to buy in to the big boys club. I wouldn't take anything else from it personally.
            WHS. FCSA membership (or "approval" )is rapidly becoming a poisoned chalice. As for professional Passport, that is as eek says, a contraindicator, not a recommendation.
            Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
              I wouldn't use them simply for how awful their website is.

Comment

Working...
              X