• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

beansaver?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beansaver?

any thoughts:beansaver.co.uk/how-it-works/]How it works | BeansaverBeansaver

http://central-government.government...2094apparently not tax avoidance in HMRC's eyes?
    Last edited by smalldog; 20 November 2014, 13:34.

Originally posted by smalldog View Post
    any thoughts: beansaver.co.uk/??]Home | BeansaverBeansave

apparently not tax avoidance in HMRC's eyes?
    Says who???
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      Says who???
      indeed, you would hope its qualified with a letter from HMRC themselves! or its a, here we go again!!!!

Comment

beansaver?

Originally posted by smalldog View Post
        any thoughts:beansaver.co.uk/how-it-works/]How it works | BeansaverBeansaver[/url]

apparently not tax avoidance in HMRC's eyes?
        Well lets see shall we?

Originally posted by Beansaver Website
        Our ethos is one of trust and transparency, providing you with a combination of solid tax planning and total commitment to excellent client care.

The tax planning solution we offer will truly deliver both now and in the future. We are interested in long term relationships with our clients and our tax planning experts will ensure you always benefit from the most beneficial solutions for your current circumstances.

We would love to talk to you, and tell you more about why over the past 14 years, thousands of contractors have trusted this tax planning to maximise their income.
        Originally posted by companies house
        Name & Registered Office:
        BEANSAVER LIMITED
        UNIT 1 CITY POINT
        156 CHAPEL STREET
        SALFORD
        MANCHESTER
        UNITED KINGDOM
        M3 6BF
        Company No. 09066979

Date of Incorporation: 02/06/2014

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
        Company Type: Private Limited Company
        Nature of Business (SIC):
        None Supplied
        Accounting Reference Date: 30/06
        Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
        Next Accounts Due: 02/03/2016
        Last Return Made Up To:
        Next Return Due: 30/06/2015
        Originally posted by Companycheck.co.uk
        Code:
        Current Directors and Secretaries
        Current Officer Name          Appointed       Current/Dissolved     Resigned   Total
        Mr Richard Peter Hazzard      02-06-2014            22                        9          31
        One of which just happens to be

Originally posted by companycheck.co.uk
        Which I believe we have come across recently..... http://forums.contractoruk.com/umbre...tax-devil.html :roll eyes:

Note to Mods/Admin No email contents in this one
        Last edited by DaveB; 20 November 2014, 14:15.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

And if I have remove URLs again there will be consequences...
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            And if I have to remove URLs again there will be consequences...
            What about grammatical errors?

<runs away and hides>
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Knock yerselves out ;D

Comment

Hmmm - their "how it works" page doesn't actually tell you how it works.

Funny that.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

The Director of this company is also behind Tax Devil and Onshore Tax Solutions Ltd - all 3 companies incorporated this year with no financials available
                  Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

And there will be greedy cretins who will go for them because it's what they want to hear.

I still laugh at them, but now I just shove them all in the HMRC Enquiries sub-forum and let them swim about.

Comment

Working...
                    X