• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractors United will never be Shafted!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    How about getting Lisa's social media piece on the IPSE forums. One thing IPSE dont appear to make much use of is Social Media and this is a way to do it without having to do any heavy lifting up front.
    I will see if I can get something on there - I have also tweeted them to see if they would consider working together with AUCAE but no response yet

Comment

Originally posted by lucycontractorumbrella View Post
      I obviously need more "social" friends
      Anyone associated with Jaffa cake manufacture and distribution don't count.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

happy

happy to tunderclap with you - anytime

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post

love it

Comment

love it
            Before you posted that - did you check the definition in the Urban Dictionary?

Thunderclapping with tarbera isn't as good as it sounds (or so I'm told)
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
              love it
              Oh lordy!!!!

After checking Urban Dictionary that has to be the funniest exchange I've seen on the forums in a long time. It was worth the strange stares for laughing out loud in the office and 20 mins of stifled laughter. POTY nomination for me LOL..

Comment

Lol Lisa did warn me about you lot!! Maybe I should run for the hills. Second thoughts based on your sense of humour maybe the campaign should have ran with the slogan "Clap for Contractors!" May have provoked an even better response!!

Comment

Lol Lisa did warn me about you lot!! Maybe I should run for the hills. Second thoughts based on your sense of humour maybe the campaign should have ran with the slogan "Clap for Contractors!" May have provoked an even better response!!
                  It's OK - they're IT geeks; they're not used to talking to real, live women.

Comment

You'll be fine. Just don't accept any offers of a hot lunch....

Comment

You need to get out more!!!! [emoji6] and stop lowering the tone of this serious thread!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X