• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free/Cheap SEO Tools

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free/Cheap SEO Tools

I am no numpty around SEO but don't want to do it all manually again. Is there a free package or a decent site that can help with all the different elements and reports?

I am most interested in finding out where the site sits in google, backlinks etc so I can have a one shot analysis of the site. I can do all the SEO stuff and then use whatever tool people can suggest for an 'after' analysis. If it can help with link building/keywords then all the better.

Something like Internet Business Promotor would be terrific but obviously that costs far too much

Thanks
    Last edited by northernladuk; 26 August 2011, 10:41.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Something like Internet Business Promotor would be terrific but obviously that costs far too much

Thanks
    That's free too if you know where to look

Comment

I don't think here is any tool or site which will provide you free service...

Comment

Originally posted by palmgeo View Post
        I don't think here is any tool or site which will provide you free service...
        Thank you for your valuable input.

Comment

Did you already sign up for AtW's services or is that not what you are after?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Did you already sign up for AtW's services or is that not what you are after?
            Yeah I had a look at that thanks, very impressive set up. Bit heavy for my needs though, just doing some simple work on small business sites for some pocket money so simple rank checker and link counter to evidence to the client and stuff. There are sites that offer them but some are a bit naff. Digitalpoint used to have a couple of tools in one site but I see it has changed. Just wanted to see the site rise up google and links increase then print it off and go cash in. Will have to stick to the manual methods I think.

Comment

Get various emails from addme.com, infusionsoft.com and linkassistant.com which sometimes have useful links to such tools in them.
              Last edited by xoggoth; 9 September 2011, 14:26.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
              X