• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having spent far too long looking around and reading various reviews I've settled on this:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-DiN...3954574&sr=1-1
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

I ended up buying this:
      Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3000 - MFC-00007: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

spent last half of today using it and its quite nice.
      Mouse has a nice heft to it, although the scrollwheel is completely smooth - no clicks - which was a little disconcerting at first. The mouse uses a blue laser... supposed to be better but since I didn't have any problems with the old red laser mouse on my study desk I can't tell if it is better or not!
      Keyboard itself feels like its halfway between a laptop and a regular keyboard. Nice amount of key travel but not too much and fairly quiet.

All except for the shortcut buttons worked prior to running the install CD
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

If your feeling flush you could try the Das III Keyboard.

Nice looking, bit toppy though.

qh
        He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Logitech, have been using them for years, good quality
          WNS - Been using their products for years, never had a problem, even with 3 kids dropping the mouse and spilling stuff on the K/B
          Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Working...
          X