• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Any top buys or ones to definitely avoid?

Not too fussed about having a multitude of extra functions on there!
    Coffee's for closers

I use the keyboard from the Microsoft Wireless Media Desktop 1000 and a Logitech MX Revolution Wireless Laser Mouse.

I don't to a lot of typing but the keyboard has a solid feel and a low profile.

The mouse, again, is solid and fits really well in my hand - comes with a 5yr guarantee too.

Whatever you do, don't buy any Labtec products - cheap and nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
      I use the keyboard from the Microsoft Wireless Media Desktop 1000
      The looks the ticket... it lacks the curves of the other microsoft keyboard so will be less bulky on the desk and it's cheaper than the logitech set I was thinking of
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

I've got a few of these lying around but won't buy another because when the batteries run out in the middle of working on something, you're stuffed
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I know I know... a apple keyboard which I use for the imac, it's expensive but so nice to use. Will work with PC's also...

It's also worth considering those batteries, when I'm away for a while I just remove them and plug them into spare ports.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            I've got a few of these lying around but won't buy another because when the batteries run out in the middle of working on something, you're stuffed
            In my experience though that happens very infrequently with modern wireless keyboards/mice. I use both at my office PC and have just had to replace the mouse one - cant even remember when i last had to do it but it was a looooong time ago and this PC is in use every day.

Comment

Logitech, have been using them for years, good quality
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Logitech for me too.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post

Whatever you do, don't buy any Labtec products - cheap and nasty.
                  Totally agree! £9.99 for combined wireless keyb and mouse.

It was so bad I checked myself in to the docs for a test for Parkinsons.
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    I know I know... a apple keyboard which I use for the imac, it's expensive but so nice to use. Will work with PC's also...

It's also worth considering those batteries, when I'm away for a while I just remove them and plug them into spare ports.
                    Looks nice but I would like a number pad though....
                    Thanks for the batteries though, they look very very handy!
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                    X