• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

iPhone OS 3.0

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPhone OS 3.0

Is it out yet/Anyone got it?

Did it install ok or do you have a new apple paperweight?

Not out yet, just plugged mine in and hit update, still says 2.2.1 is current version.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      Is it out yet/Anyone got it?

Did it install ok or do you have a new apple paperweight?
      Not sure but I used the leaked copy a week or so ago.

It's all working fine - search is excellent, haven't used c&p much but it looks OK

Comment

If it's released worldwide at the same time then 1800 UK time.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Apple are notoriously vague about release times, but I'm with the Mule on this. Early evening (peak time for Europe and the States though, so no logic applied there).
          Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

<placeholder for me asking the same question tomorrow>

Comment

<placeholder for me replying that i've spend a pleasant evening copying and pastings things with the new copy/paste function>

Comment

<placeholder for me replying that my iPhone is bricked due to the upgrade>
                Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

<Placeholderto highlight successful Jailbreak> or <Placeholder to highlight dangers of jailbreaking following a night on the booze starting in 45 minutes>

Comment

Its up there, currently downloading......

230 MB, taking forever.

Comment

Working...
                    X