• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wanna listen to my ipod in my car

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    The Mazda garage will fit a Mazda approved one for a mere £300! - mind you that may be worth it if it gets wired up to all 6 speakers
    Ouch. I was going to ask at Mazda about getting one fitted. The New Mazdas come with a hard drive / CR ripping combo in em now but I wouldn't have thought that too expensive?
    "Israel, Palestine, Cats." He Said
    "See?"

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      My iDrive is perfect, car has AUX and USB ports built into the driver armrest and on screen display for the iPOD
      And I imagine you have a LHD version of the car too, which makes operating said iDrive much easier.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
        Mr P thinks that the sound quality will be crap whichever device I choose, but at 80 mph on the M6 will you notice?
        Not with that Wankle engine making that funny noise...
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Not that it helps but my car has a 3.5mm auxiliary input jack tucked away in the the storage space under the center armrest that I can plug my iPhone into. Doesnt charge it but I can just put it on shuffle and leave it to play.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Yeah, several previous cars had that, but the Mazda doesn't. The BMW even had a proper iPod dock in it.
            "Israel, Palestine, Cats." He Said
            "See?"

Comment

Working...
            X