• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cheapish .co.uk domains

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheapish .co.uk domains

Wheres the best place to pick up domains cheaply these days?
    Want 3 of them.
    Only want to forward the domains to a webserver hanging off my DSL line. No hosting, email or anything fancy required.
    Former IPSE member
    My Website

Mythic Beasts charge £6/year. I don't know whether that's the cheapest, but I think it's a reasonable price.

Comment

lcn-dot-com provides free dot.co.uk domain for a year. You could start with that.

Comment

I like Mythic Beasts but no idea if they're the cheapest. NF recommended them to me and they've been really good so far.

Comment

When I saw Mythic Beast first off. I read it as mythical beast! Like an MP that is good at there job. Ie a myth!
          A quick google actually leads me to see that they might be an outfit that I might actually like to do business with.
          Thank you.
          Former IPSE member
          My Website

Comment

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
            When I saw Mythic Beast first off. I read it as mythical beast! Like an MP that is good at there job. Ie a myth!
            A quick google actually leads me to see that they might be an outfit that I might actually like to do business with.
            Thank you.
            I've been very happy with them

Comment

Bit late to this one but just in case it's still a live requirement I should point out that we provide .co.uk domains with DNS management too. No requirement to take additional services (web hosting, email, im, etc.) but they are available should you want. Support available by email and phone too. £20 for 2 years. Openstrike is a Nominet member so there's no reselling going on.

Start here or post a reply for more info. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X