• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Printer recommendations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought an HP ink tank printer for work: cost more to refill the damn thing than to buy another one so it ran until it was empty then sat under a desk until someone threw it away after we moved.

And "they" finally managed to get network printing to work so it was redundant.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Another one here for the laser printer lot, Dell 1760cnw, had it for many years and £15 for 1 ream of printing (colour & B/W). I don't need the ADF for a scanner anymore as I've done my training manuals a while ago, but they do seem to have progressed a lot these days. I'll never go back to inkjet though.

Comment

Looking to replace my HP 9010 which I bought very cheap on a deal. OEM Ink was reasonable price until HP firmware'd the printer to death so it can only use original (expensive) HP cartridges now. Absolutely hate HP now

We print quite a lot due to turnover of tenants in HMOs etc. Also our kids print a fair bit with their school stuff.

I need a scanner too on it.

Brother looks good but the toner is very expensive!

Epson might be the way to go by the looks of it.

Comment

Working...
        X