• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bing maps not working?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bing maps not working?

Not important, so don't waste yer time if you don't want, but grateful if anyone can just look at Bing maps and see if the OS map version is working. I have found the tiles are not loading properly for couple of days now. Same in every browser.

PS Course it's important! Life ain't worth living if I can't plot me walks. Have to call Samaritans soon.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

I can confirm (on an iPad using Safari) that Bing OS is not loading the tiles properly
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Thanks WTFH! Not summit on my PC then.
      bloggoth

John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I use the NLS site for on-line maps, but then I spend far too much time looking at old maps!

For current maps; chose OS Maps API as background

https://maps.nls.uk/os/index.html

Comment

Seems this has now been raised online. Hope they sort it, my API mappy thing I spent ages on will be useless otherwise.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...6-75a800407846
          bloggoth

Comment

I use the NLS site for on-line maps, but then I spend far too much time looking at old maps!
            Used to use that site when did a bit with Ramblers Don't Lose Your Way thing. Gave up, couldn't follow all that legal stuff.
            bloggoth

Comment

Working...
            X