• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bing maps not working?"

Collapse

• xoggoth
    replied
    I use the NLS site for on-line maps, but then I spend far too much time looking at old maps!
    Used to use that site when did a bit with Ramblers Don't Lose Your Way thing. Gave up, couldn't follow all that legal stuff.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Seems this has now been raised online. Hope they sort it, my API mappy thing I spent ages on will be useless otherwise.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...6-75a800407846

Leave a comment:

• Protagoras
    replied
    I use the NLS site for on-line maps, but then I spend far too much time looking at old maps!

For current maps; chose OS Maps API as background

https://maps.nls.uk/os/index.html

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Thanks WTFH! Not summit on my PC then.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    I can confirm (on an iPad using Safari) that Bing OS is not loading the tiles properly

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    started a topic Bing maps not working?

Bing maps not working?

Not important, so don't waste yer time if you don't want, but grateful if anyone can just look at Bing maps and see if the OS map version is working. I have found the tiles are not loading properly for couple of days now. Same in every browser.

PS Course it's important! Life ain't worth living if I can't plot me walks. Have to call Samaritans soon.

Working...
X