• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MS Teams Question, (Possibly Numpty!)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Do the person who need to listen to the rollicking need to listen to it in real time.

One solution would be to just record it for you own use later.

Probably best to ensure you have a "we record meetings for convenience of minute taking" policy implemented at some point.
    I will implement that policy but in addition to that, I think it's better if the witnesses on my side listen to the rollicking in real-time. Its high grade and severe and indeed may need to be made public.
    Former IPSE member
    My Website

Comment

When you say they only use Teams, do you mean that's what they use when they initiate a meeting, or that they will not attend/reject any meeting invite that is hosted on a different platform? It's a moot point really as I'm not sure that the functionality you're looking for is available on other platforms either, without it being something like a webinar / live event type format.

If you're going to use Live Event then the people who need to speak ought to be presenters and the ones listening in should be normal attendees.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        When you say they only use Teams, do you mean that's what they use when they initiate a meeting, or that they will not attend/reject any meeting invite that is hosted on a different platform? It's a moot point really as I'm not sure that the functionality you're looking for is available on other platforms either, without it being something like a webinar / live event type format.

If you're going to use Live Event then the people who need to speak ought to be presenters and the ones listening in should be normal attendees.
        They won't attend on another platform.
        Former IPSE member
        My Website

Comment

Anonymous access is one way. get the anonymous people to use a web client (browser only and make sure it's an inprivate one just in case they have SSO).
          Or use an audio dialin (£3 a month if you don't have E5 license) for the anonymous ones.
          See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
          X