• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

new laptops available soon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new laptops available soon

Ok, question time.

Background: I am considering bringing in 10,000 (possibly more) fantastic high end Windows tablets with keyboard (8GB RAM, 128 or 256 GB SSD) to the UK from Malaysia.

Retail will be £300-400.

What else would you like to see in the box apart from tablet/keyboad, charger, paperwork? (Freebie/Value add)
    Former IPSE member
    My Website

Originally posted by woohoo
    I would like to see your decapitated head in the box. I will hunt you down sockie.
    I’ve had at least 200 pints with court over the years, not once has he suggested he is a sock puppet

Perhaps he is and I did not notice

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
      Ok, question time.

Background: I am considering bringing in 10,000 (possibly more) fantastic high end Windows tablets with keyboard (8GB RAM, 128 or 256 GB SSD) to the UK from Malaysia.

Retail will be £300-400.

What else would you like to see in the box apart from tablet/keyboad, charger, paperwork? (Freebie/Value add)
      No charger if usb standard port

Screen protector (as just fecked mine) would be good

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
        I’ve had at least 200 pints with court over the years, not once has he suggested he is a sock puppet

Post deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post

Its more than double 200 mate!
          Former IPSE member
          My Website

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
            Post deleted.
            As for sock puppet I reject that out of hand.
            Why don't you come and visit and see some of the work I have on my desk currently.
            Former IPSE member
            My Website

Comment

Court is most definitely not a sockie... long time member and wheeler dealer over at ipse.

Comment

As for sock puppet I reject that out of hand.
                Why don't you come and visit and see some of the work I have on my desk currently.
                I deleted the post. Best you get on with your work and clean that desk.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                  I deleted the post. Best you get on with your work and clean that desk.
                  Work on the desk is work not being done

Comment

Ok, question time.

Retail will be £300-400.

What's the other specs? USB-C? Any other inputs/outputs? What wifi standard?

As Tarbs says, if it's USB charging then really no need to include a charger. More environmentally friendly to not add another item like that (and keeps the box slim, reducing shipping costs, I suspect).

Stylus would be handy. A screen cleaning cloth might be a nice addition. A basic cover / sleeve?

I struggle to find a use for a tablet.

Comment

Working...
                    X