• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Custom art services?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

local college art department? they can make it a class project,

Draw a picture of d000hg that doesn't cause everyone to vomit?

I see NLUK used a picture of himself as inspiration - see the set of the chin
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It wouldn't actually be a photo of me. The specific project is I'd like to get some photos turned into a colouring book. So they'd need to be converted to line-drawings and then an additional step done to break the image into little chunks.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        It wouldn't actually be a photo of me. The specific project is I'd like to get some photos turned into a colouring book. So they'd need to be converted to line-drawings and then an additional step done to break the image into little chunks.
        Have you got your "special" dhoog crayons to colour them in? Can you do it without sticking your tongue out like this ?

Comment

Why would I make myself a colouring book you muppet?

Again - THIS ISN'T GENERAL.

Comment

Upwork

I've used upwork.com (formerly mydesk) for art work for a web project ... pretty straightforward, $50 for a decent full colour 'cartoony' image. Your requirements sound a lot simpler, if you were to offer ~$5 an image I'm sure it would work out ok.

Comment

If in London, you could try Leicester Sq, Southbank - always loads of people drawing up either caricatures or other stuff. You could ask them if they want to make some money on the side while waiting for tourists

Comment

I Use People per hour for any art work i need. (websites logos etc)
                Cost versus quality has always been spot on. You can pitch your requirements and they will come to you with prices for the work then you can take your pick from those.
                If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur. - Red Adair

Comment

Originally posted by jbond007 View Post
                  If in London, you could try Leicester Sq, Southbank - always loads of people drawing up either caricatures or other stuff. You could ask them if they want to make some money on the side while waiting for tourists
                  I'm not but good thinking.

Comment

Working...
                  X