• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2022 CUK Christmas Do

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, if it’s on the 16th and the trains run, I’ll be around. My meal for that night has been cancelled but I’ll be turning up in London if I can, even if I’m Billy Nomates in the evening.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      Well, if it’s on the 16th and the trains run, I’ll be around. My meal for that night has been cancelled but I’ll be turning up in London if I can, even if I’m Billy Nomates in the evening.
      I will be in Vienna. End client furlough begins on the 15th so at 16:00 on the 14th I’m in a taxi to the local airport for the 17:15 flight
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        I could manage a trip down to That London for the evening of the 16th

Comment

The 16th works for me too.

Comment

Got stuff on the Saturday but could pop along earlyish probably

Comment

Although, I have just read that the RMT rejected the payrise offer so strikes are still planned for 16/17 December

Comment

Yep, I'll not be sure I can get there until:

1.) I get onboard a train to St. Pancras
                2.) Said train actually ends up at St. Pancras.

I'm not even booking accommodation until I get there (I am expecting availability).
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Although, I have just read that the RMT rejected the payrise offer so strikes are still planned for 16/17 December
                  Ah yeah, that's a PITA. Probs count me out then.

Comment

I could drive down if necessary - though it might be quite late on the Saturday before I'm in a fit and legal state to drive back

Comment

Working...
                    X