• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Xmas Do 2021?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking at Thursday 9 December in that London because I'm too lazy to travel. There's a pub in Spitalfields that has potential.

Yay? Nay?

Comment

Not for me. I'm booked up until the new year.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        I'm looking at Thursday 9 December in that London because I'm too lazy to travel. There's a pub in Spitalfields that has potential.

Yay? Nay?
        probably a Nay from me, unless I could find a reason to be in London that day which is unlikely as the people I'm working with ain't in London.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Ditto. Doubt an old zombie would be welcome anyway.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Ditto. Doubt an old zombie would be welcome anyway.
            Old zombies are definitely welcome, there aren't many young ones on CUK

Comment

Working...
            X