• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas Party - Leeds 08/12/2017

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secret santa ordered. I'm quietly pleased with the awfulness. Now to add some Clientco tat, and I have the perfect thing in mind if can safely liberate an example

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      also SMac you have a text you ain't responded to
      I didn't know mobiles worked in Yorkshire. My how have they've come along

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        I didn't know mobiles worked in Yorkshire. My how have they've come along
        Doesn't sound like they do love. Either that, or the natives haven't worked out what to do with 'em.

Comment

Well, seeing as I can’t make Friday I thought I’d beat you all to it and pop in just now before my 19:45 to London. Place is quite buzzing. Be better Friday too. Wish I could make it now!

Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by oliverson View Post
            Well, seeing as I can’t make Friday I thought I’d beat you all to it and pop in just now before my 19:45 to London. Place is quite buzzing. Be better Friday too. Wish I could make it now!

Enjoy.
            I’m hoping we make the numbers and smac is vetoing my suggestions for people to invite
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Have a great night guys - paint the town beige!
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                Have a great night guys - paint the town beige!
                Damn. I bought taupe paint. Do you think anyone will notice?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Damn. I bought taupe paint. Do you think anyone will notice?
                  Better than buff.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                    paint the town beige!
                    Every morning I walk past there and there's a small tired looking woman in a tabbard pushing a mop around. I think I ought to tell her to book Saturday as holiday

Comment

Looking like this damn heart attack might prevent me from attending

Word on the ward is that I'm not going to get in for an angiogram before Thursday and if, as is very likely, they decide to put a stent in while they're at it, they probably won't let me out until Friday or Saturday. And even if I do get out on Friday, I'll probably be under orders to do as little as possible, as causing a punctured artery to re-open is generally considered a bad idea.

Bugger

Anyway, I've just checked and I don't have to cancel the hotel until noon on Friday so I'll hang fire for now. Maybe a virulent plague will decimate the queue ahead of me in time for them to get me in tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                      X