• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas Party - Leeds 08/12/2017

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    No change to the original plans. Bring a secret santa gift, max £5 of poundshop tat
    That’s 4 items too many
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

One month to go! Just remembered to book my hotel and train ticket, so I'm all set

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

IN
        Me
        Mrs Mac
        DaveB
        Mrs DaveB
        Eek
        Mrs Eek
        BarryDidIt
        NickFitz
        AntMan
        CovBob
        Osacrose
        LadyMuck (maybe +1)
        NLUK
        Oliverson

Maybe
        LondonManc
        TheFaqqer + Mrs
        Mudskipper
        So hopefully 15 + maybes from MudSkipper and TheFaqqer's?

Menu from the place is up, thinking just getting a shed load of buffet food is a better bet and those who want to gamble ordering something on the night can do so?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qb2f0hnj2r...0Menu.pdf?dl=0
        Last edited by SimonMac; 9 November 2017, 10:34.
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Buffet food is fine by me. I assume it'll be followed by a traditional Mill Hill kebab and fight at about 2am anyway?

Comment

We meeting at Yates then?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              Buffet food is fine by me. I assume it'll be followed by a traditional Mill Hill kebab and fight at about 2am anyway?
              Last CUK night out in Leeds, I smashed my phone on Mill Hill while trying to juggle a kebab and a phone call from the missus who said the police were at the house..... the kebab was fine!
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Antman View Post
                We meeting at Yates then?
                Brewery Tap near the station just about opposite Evans (the bikeshop) from memory

Comment

Also its just me and not Mrs Eek she's in Manchester (I'm going via the Xmas do)...

Comment

Also hotel and train tickets booked

Simonmac care to guess the hotel - I've gone for my traditional Leeds night out option

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                      Last CUK night out in Leeds, I smashed my phone on Mill Hill while trying to juggle a kebab and a phone call from the missus who said the police were at the house..... the kebab was fine!
                      That was because you took a bite out of your phone while holding your kebab in your ear yelling 'Hello!!'
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X