• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "New place to debate the future"

Collapse

• cojak
    replied
    Not completely disappearing.

But pretty damn close.

Leave a comment:

• charlieabc
    replied
    What's the future of contracting? Uprising or disappearing...

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    It appears on my mobile app.
    Still not on mine (Android).

Main Contracting forum list has General, B/C, A/L, Tech and Welcome/FAQs.
    Within A/L I see Umbrella Companies and HMRC Scheme Enquiries.

EDIT: Ah ha - just deleted the cache in the app and now it's showing correctly.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    It appears on my mobile app.

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    Also, the sub-forum doesn't appear on the mobile app - the threads are all just mixed in the other forums.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Was there an announcement in the other forum areas, I only noticed this existed because a thread was moved here!

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Excellent

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Great idea, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Thank you....

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    started a topic New place to debate the future

New place to debate the future

I've gathered all the threads and placed them here.

This is the place to debate and propose.

Usual Professional forum rules apply.

Working...
X