• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "CV Makeover Courses"

Collapse

• BigDataPro
    replied
    Originally posted by woody1 View Post

Consider it a job interview question to figure out what the difference is.

Leave a comment:

• BigDataPro
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Something to do with being unable to delete a post with replies I believe.. but who knows with the forum in this state.
    I don't think it has anything to do with a post with replies. I tried to delete it as soon as I posted but even at that time Delete button was missing. I followed it with a reply which has a delete button as shown in the screenshot.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Something to do with being unable to delete a post with replies I believe.. but who knows with the forum in this state.

Leave a comment:

• woody1
    replied
    Originally posted by BigDataPro View Post
    Looks like a bug. One shows 'delete' button whereas the other doesn't.
    Consider it a job interview question to figure out what the difference is.

Leave a comment:

• BigDataPro
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-01-27 at 19.13.58.png
Views:	64
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	4283294 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-01-27 at 19.13.43.png
Views:	60
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	4283295 Looks like a bug. One shows 'delete' button whereas the other doesn't.
    Last edited by BigDataPro; 27 January 2024, 19:19.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Oh come on. You've met admin. Has trouble walking and breathing at the same time. But that might have been the schnapps...
    That's actually a very good point.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied

It's not that he does or doesn't want to. He just doesn't know how. He'd have to ask Cojak how to do it. Cojak would then have admit she doesn't know and ask WTFH who's as much use as a chocolate fireguard so Admin would have to step in and do it.
    Oh come on. You've met admin. Has trouble walking and breathing at the same time. But that might have been the schnapps...

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied

It's not that he does or doesn't want to. He just doesn't know how. He'd have to ask Cojak how to do it. Cojak would then have admit she doesn't know and ask WTFH who's as much use as a chocolate fireguard so Admin would have to step in and do it.
    Admin is too busy creating gricer sockies.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

Oh, go on.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Nope.
    Oh, go on.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Does it have to stay here until the oil runs out?

Just askin' like. .

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by BigDataPro View Post
    delete this post
    Nope.

Leave a comment:

• BigDataPro
    replied
    Sorry. Looks like it is no longer free as it was from 2021 . I am unable to delete my post. Mod please delete

Leave a comment:

• BigDataPro
    started a topic CV Makeover Courses

CV Makeover Courses

delete this post
    Last edited by BigDataPro; 27 January 2024, 10:53. Reason: url no longer valid - old news

Working...
X