• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Android Predictive text "I aM" as opposed to "I am"."

Collapse

• simes
    replied
    Thanks chaps.

Thing is;

1. It, the word 'aM', seems not to be included in the Predictive Text or Personal Dictionary list - so nothing to clear from that perspective, and;
    2. On my HTC, there is no clear cache option that I can find.

Settings>Language & Keyboard>HTC Sense Input>Personal Dictionary and then in the Menu there is an option to Delete those present words one by one.

No Clear Cache.

Anyone else with ideas? Cheers all.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Whenever FLC sends a PM using CUK it is usually full of suggestive phrases. Is that predictive messaging?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    I might try that. When I type 'just' it always makes the J capital even though I delete it from the dictionary. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Tried any of this lot? Resetting your predictive text dictionary - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

Leave a comment:

• simes
    started a topic Android Predictive text "I aM" as opposed to "I am".

Android Predictive text "I aM" as opposed to "I am".

Hello,

HTC 1X Android mobile phone.

When texting, writing emails or Whatsapp-ing etc, I experience seeing "aM" pop up ONLY after I write the word "I" before it. The 'm' being in uppercase.

If I write "am" without the word "I" before it, the 'm' is in lower case.

I have checked the personal dictionary and "am" or "aM" is not in it. (And neither is "I am")

I have also switched off predictive text, restarted the phone, and switched on predictive text, to no positive effect.

All very annoying - please can someone pop a couple of suggestions through.

Cheers in advance.

Working...
X