• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Samsung Galaxy S7

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Samsung Galaxy S7"

Collapse

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnJizzle View Post
    I have the 6 edge. I like the phone but its almost impossible to use with one hand as it touches the 'edge' and stops everything working as it should
    Interesting, I am finding the same. It's a great phone but if you're a fast/power user then you occasionally have to put up with the faffing around that these highly fashionable phones insist on.

Leave a comment:

• JohnJizzle
    replied
    I have the 6 edge. I like the phone but its almost impossible to use with one hand as it touches the 'edge' and stops everything working as it should

Leave a comment:

• MrWebDev
    replied
    Originally posted by unemployed View Post
    can buy it sim free at very for £500
    My current contract runs out at the end of the month and I've been looking at getting an S7. I took a quick look yesterday at going down the SIM Free, SIM Only contract route and it looks like it'll be cheaper to take out a contract that comes with the phone (That's before I've called them up and haggled them down).

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    replied
    +1 for the S5 Neo (was previously on a S4 mini). Using it for a few weeks and apart from getting use to a larger phone, it's quite good.

Was waiting for the S6 mini however never got a global release (there was a mini of sorts released to the Japanese market S6 Active Neo thingummyjig).

qh

Leave a comment:

• unemployed
    replied
    can buy it sim free at very for £500

Leave a comment:

• unixman
    replied
    Still on the S3 here. Shows no signs of flagging.

Be aware Samsung cut you off from OS upgrades very early.

Leave a comment:

• kevpuk
    replied
    Grabbed an Edge myself, in the great-Samsung-pre-order-and-get-a-free-VR thing. Really, really liking the phone......mind you, tend to change every 6 months or so!

Leave a comment:

• Boo
    replied
    Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    ...on a 24 month contract....
    So you'll be skipping the S8 then ?

Boo

Leave a comment:

• Boo
    replied
    Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    Got this a couple of days ago to use mainly for work emails etc.

Big thumbs up if anyone is in the market for a new phone.
    Are they doing a "mini" version ? I had the use of an S5 and it's way to big to fit in a jeans pocket...

Boo

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    The S8 will be far better. You should have waited.

...blah blah blah, fanboy.
    Fail......

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    I have a habit of dropping phones so need a case so I've avoided the edge but am liking the 6. Am guessing there won't be nearly enough difference to warrant an early upgrade from a 6.

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    What did you have before? You got the Edge or the normal one?
    I went for the Edge. There was a good deal on Mobiles.co.uk so I only paid £50 for the phone and £36/month on a 24 month contract.

Had the Sony Zperia Z1 before, which I really liked but had now become dated.

Left the iPhone world many years ago and never looked back

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    The S8 will be far better. You should have waited.

...blah blah blah, fanboy.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    What did you have before? You got the Edge or the normal one?

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    started a topic Samsung Galaxy S7

Samsung Galaxy S7

Got this a couple of days ago to use mainly for work emails etc.

Big thumbs up if anyone is in the market for a new phone.

Working...
X