• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "HP 14" Jack Black notebook Celeron 2GB 32GB - Any Good ?"

Collapse

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Just for the record, cats don't hatch out of eggs.
    I didn't go to a good school..

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Guess it was a classic chicken and egg situation
    Just for the record, cats don't hatch out of eggs.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
    I didn't realise I had posted on General - could have sworn I had posted on Technical...
    Yeah real technical question that was... what technically speaking was the technical difficulty you needed technical assistance with?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    If he moans about the frame rate on Counter Strike, point him at WinMAME instead.

Nope, point him at the front door and tell him to go out and get a job and buy a laptop with his own money. Ungrateful little brat.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    I didn't realise I had posted on General - could have sworn I had posted on Technical...
    It was generally technical.

Cheap is as cheap does. Depends on the use case - if it's basic stuff then great. If he moans about the frame rate on Counter Strike, point him at WinMAME instead.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kaiser78
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    No, I'm waiting for the January Sales to pick one up at a good price.
    As long as it wasn't packed for Black Friday, you should be okay.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Guess it was a classic chicken and egg situation

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    I bought 500 tins of cat food on Black Friday, 50% off. Was that a good deal?
    Depends if you have a cat.

HTH

BIDI

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    I bought 500 tins of cat food on Black Friday, 50% off. Was that a good deal?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    It is if you want one. It's not if you don't.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Does it matter (it was cheap)?

Leave a comment:

• HP 14" Jack Black notebook Celeron 2GB 32GB - Any Good ?

All - bought this notebook for my son as first notebook for surfing, homework (Word/Excel).

Sainsburys Black Friday deal £150 reduced from £280.

Is this a good buy ?

Working...
X