• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "2022 CUK Christmas Do"

Collapse

• NickFitz
    replied
    I could drive down if necessary - though it might be quite late on the Saturday before I'm in a fit and legal state to drive back

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Although, I have just read that the RMT rejected the payrise offer so strikes are still planned for 16/17 December
    Ah yeah, that's a PITA. Probs count me out then.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Yep, I'll not be sure I can get there until:

1.) I get onboard a train to St. Pancras
    2.) Said train actually ends up at St. Pancras.

I'm not even booking accommodation until I get there (I am expecting availability).

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Although, I have just read that the RMT rejected the payrise offer so strikes are still planned for 16/17 December

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Got stuff on the Saturday but could pop along earlyish probably

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    The 16th works for me too.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Well, if it’s on the 16th and the trains run, I’ll be around. My meal for that night has been cancelled but I’ll be turning up in London if I can, even if I’m Billy Nomates in the evening.
    I could manage a trip down to That London for the evening of the 16th

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Well, if it’s on the 16th and the trains run, I’ll be around. My meal for that night has been cancelled but I’ll be turning up in London if I can, even if I’m Billy Nomates in the evening.
    I will be in Vienna. End client furlough begins on the 15th so at 16:00 on the 14th I’m in a taxi to the local airport for the 17:15 flight

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    With the ikea furniture arriving next Thursday - may I suggest Friday December 9th @Nick’s place

bring your own Allen key.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Sorry all. I'm rubbish. I can't make it this year anyway as I'm fully booked for Dec and I would have been awful at organising anything anyway. Bummer because I've always enjoyed the meet ups.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Make your own plans public and we'll all come along

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Popped by to see what the plan was. As you were then...
    I tried! I'll text you and we can make our own plans!

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Popped by to see what the plan was. As you were then...

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post

Accepting a piece of work outside of his defined deliverables? Have you even done a search?! ?
    My accountant said it was ok...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X