• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Reply to: test please delete

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "test please delete"

Collapse

• WTFH
    replied
    Morning all

TFIF, etc

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Tea was cooked chicken thighs from M&S Simply Food at St. Pancras, which I brought home and heated up with some chips

And that was accompanied by the latest episode of Ambulance on iPlayer

My Apple Watch has been bursting with excitement today. Apparently I've walked over ten miles, and used up a record daily amount (for me) of calories. We shall see if the bathroom scales are equally impressed

Anyway, all that exercise has left me absolutely knackered (possibly helped by a few pints at the Harp) so it's time for bed

Goodnight all

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    TFBSZ.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Home again!

Just got to wait for the Covid to develop now

They got me a card

Hope that isn't an Inside-IR35 indication

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Just passed Crouch Recovery HQ so not long now!

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    On the train. Again

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Meetings, more meetings, break for lunch, more meetings. Break while I wait for - yes you guessed it - a meeting!

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Sausage update: the Lincolnshire sausages in the EMR breakfast roll, free to first class passengers on earlyish trains, are pretty good actually

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    All mine!

How did I miss that

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    At the station

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    All mine!

MillenniOM.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Morning all
    Overcast out, but at least it didn't rain on our walk.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    All mine!

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Mine...

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    That is so rightfully