• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: test please delete

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "test please delete"

Collapse

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Dipping in, life is incredibly tulip at times, hug your loved ones and for the love of god make a will if you haven't already!
    <- manly

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Morning denizens

Another sunny start, but frosty in the expected places. Currently up to 0°C from -2° earlier, but expected to reach 7° by this afternoon before plummeting again tonight. The barometers are down a bit but still high, at 1030/1039mB

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Dipping in, life is incredibly tulip at times, hug your loved ones and for the love of god make a will if you haven't already!

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

Morning all

Dry, bright and sunny out. Some patches of frost here and there. Currently 0 degrees with a high of 7 expected. Barometer down a bit to 1040 mBar.

Back to work after having had a very lovely week off. Hopefully they missed me enough that I still have a job!

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Morning all
    Frosty out.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Goodnight all
    Goodnight Nick.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    After the usual Sunday New Zealand police stuff earlier, this evening's main viewing has been the latest episode of Surgeons on iPlayer, followed by the latest 24 Hours in A&E on… ah, I see now why they don't call it 4Player

And now I have taken to my bed, where I shall read my book for a while before getting to sleep

Goodnight all

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    TFBSZ.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Tea: beef and Guinness stew, with a couple of bits of seedy bloomer

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Just baked some sausage rolls. The oven here does a very good job of them

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Accompanied by the programme about the train-moving people, who today are starting not far from here on the GCR at Quorn
    Hmm. The programme was about moving a Deltic from the Great Central Railway to a heritage railway in Derbyshire. Now we're on to the next programme, which is about moving a (different) Deltic from a (different) heritage railway in Derbyshire to the Great Central Railway. They really should make their minds up

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Breakfast, or possibly lunch: a couple of croissants with strawberry jam

Accompanied by the programme about the train-moving people, who today are starting not far from here on the GCR at Quorn

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Afternoon denizens

Bright sunny day out with just some very high wispy layers of cloud here and there. Not as warm at 6°C, and tonight it's expected to dip below freezing for the first time in a while. The barometers are ever higher though, at 1034/1042mB

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    The gas engineers over the road started up around 7am this morning, mainly sounded like getting equipment in place. Then went off for a couple of hours' tea break, came back and did a bit for an hour and are now getting started again.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

Morning all

Bright and sunny, barely a wisp in the sky. Currently 6 degrees ('feels like' 4) with a high of 8 forecast. Barometer is up to 1042 mBar.

Kurios at the Royal Albert Hall yesterday was very entertaining. I never know what's going on in a typical Cirque du Soliel performance but they are genuine "switch off and enjoy the spectacle" events.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X