• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Reply to: test please delete

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "test please delete"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Cuba looks gorgeous.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Craig is getting on a bit

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    god they have gorgeous scenery

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    M is still Feines

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    A new hot 007 a bit sassy

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    They managed an old landy for his town car.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    The Aston is still gorgeous.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Felix of course changed ethnicity 20 years ago.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Its a continuity issue but generally a nice change.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Moneypenny is now a rather gorgeous lady of African heritage.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    The opal hunters didn't do too badly today. I was pleased that the old chap was finally able to afford a new car so he could drive down to see his grandchildren

The rest f the evening's viewing has been more episodes of 24 Hours in A&E from 2012

Very tired again. I don't think the toothache helps, but I'm pretty sure all those meetings didn't either. I was thinking that at least there wouldn't be so many tomorrow, only to look at the work calendar and find that somebody's managed to add another one at short notice

Goodnight all

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    then I discovered "No time to die" is free on Prime.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Dinner was haddock fishcakes with roast mushrooms heavy on the garlic.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Completed watching the series Apparitions Martin Shaw as the chief exorcist of the catholic church.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apparitions_(TV_series)

all good fun.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Watched Wimbledon, spotted my dad & sister in the crowd, so had to watch all of it.

Now TFBSZ.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X